For 2020, Colt has consolidated all Commercial & LE Rifle rollmarks under one common model naming nomenclature,”Colt Carbine”. This change allows for consistency in manufacturing across current and future rifle builds. Features on this model are identical to the prior LE6920 platform, with the exception of the changed rollmark.
Colt Defense is one of the world’s leading designers, developers, and manufacturers of rifles and carbines. Tried and true, the CR6920 M4 Carbine boasts proven advantages like a safe, semi-automatic rate of fire for potent firepower capability and speed of target acquisition.
Colt customers expect the best, and Colt remains committed to offering nothing but the highest quality products to each and every customer.
- Manufacturer: Colt
- Model: M4 Carbine
- Caliber: 5.56NATO/223 Remington
- Barrel Length: 16.1 inches
- Barrel Description: Chrome-Lined
- Capacity: 30+1
- Trigger: Standard
- Twist: 1:7″
- Sights: A2 Front, Magpul Rear
- Overall Length: 35.5 inches
- Weight: 6.9 lbs.
- Action: Gas Operated Semi-Auto
- Muzzle: A2 Flash Hider
- Finish: Matte Black
- Features: Front Barrel Lug/ Ejection Port Cover